Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Fairbanks, Alaska

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader, Nexgen T-3 Fibs Pro Trader (Love Them!)
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG & Kinetic
Favorite Futures: CL

Successful Traders like to Teach.

rogerf View Post
Yes, Gregory, the offer is valid and has no set expiration date. My students are in good shape for now so I should have sufficient free time to work with anyone requesting my help from futures.io (formerly BMT). I can do this as long as time allows.

I have some things to share with you that I think you'll find useful. Understand that my help is not a guarantee of success. But, as a fellow futures.io (formerly BMT) member, I will assist you as much as humanly possible.

I have previously responded to your initial request but did not hear back from you. I look forward to helping you as much as possible. Please email me directly at Roger@FeltonTrading.com and we'll set up a time to get together.

Thanks Gregory!

Roger

I think that only Traders who are beginners or frustrated ones will ever say, "If someone can trade successfully then why would they waste their time teaching thier method? Shouldn't they keep it a secret and just trade?" Here is an example of a successful trader who gets pleasure out of helping others. Computers aren't good companions. Eager students are. Sharing success satisfies one of those basic human needs. After all, we are social animals. Many methods work, but most of us can't figure a new one out from scratch without much time and money wasted. It is better, faster and less frustrating to have a coach. I like my own trading method, but if I was shopping around for a mentor, this guy would be on my short list.