Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

NY

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Esignal, MBT navigator
Favorite Futures: Currencies

TheSeeker View Post

It's probably more Roger's skill than the indicator. It's his skill combined with the indicators that I'm most interested in. There are no magical indicators, no magical indicator settings and there never will be.

This might be the first time I saw someone mention this about Roger . I was in his room and am a member of FT for life although Im not in his room recently . I learned a lot from this guy and the indis werent what I came away with from my experience in the room . Roger is able to see things from a very broad scope . His insight in regards to whats making sense "right now" is what you should seek from this guy . Just learning to review ( how and why ) the markets before the day begins was alone worth the price of admission .

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote