Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Germany

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MT4, StrategyRunner
Favorite Futures: ES,EUR/USD,Oil

exiledgoblin View Post
1. What percentage of Felton students wind up making money as successful traders? Given that they have the DivergencePro software and Roger's training and mentoring, what are the odds of being successful? Obviously, I'm not asking that anyone predict the success of any particular student. I'm asking for some historical stats on success rates.

I believe the numbers will be low, no matter how good Roger's room is. Trading is harder than most professions. Since it is the lure of easy and fast money that draws most people to trading, not many will be ready to put in the effort to make it in this tough game, so I don't think this will be a good indicator.

exiledgoblin View Post
2. In an effort to factor the various dimensions of Roger's impressive numbers it would be helpful if we could get a fix on the performance of the DivergencePro software itself. That is, it would be helpful if we had back test results along with the parameters used in terms of stop loss, targets, filters, etc. That would perhaps provide a useful measure of how help one might expect from the software and how much should be attributable to the skill that one might or might not be able to pick up from the mentoring process.

It's probably more Roger's skill than the indicator. It's his skill combined with the indicators that I'm most interested in. There are no magical indicators, no magical indicator settings and there never will be.

The following user says Thank You to TheSeeker for this post: