EURUSD 6E Euro | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

EURUSD 6E Euro

the congo

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: North sea oil rig
Favorite Futures: Cl

rassi View Post
Markets heavily biased short right now, thats a pro gap up, wouldnt be supprised if we break some bear balls up to 3500 first. As you said mate, trade what you see

Big Mike View Post
Typically the way I think of it is like so:

- If everyone is bearish, yet the market is NOT going down, then time to be bullish
- If everyone is bearish, and market IS going down, then just hop on for the ride into oblivion

Likewise,

- If everyone is bullish, yet the market is NOT going up, then time to be bearish
- If everyone is bullish, and market IS going up, then just hop on for the ride into never-never-land

The tough ones are:

- You are bullish/bearish, but the Fed trades against you. The Fed also trades against common sense.

So I guess, always trade in the same direction as the Fed And rarely in the direction of common sense.

Mike

I think this comes down to ones views on what/why/how markets move or are moved.

Which leads on to, how can one identify this on a chart.

Heres a great excercise....take a chart, mark up the ideal place to buy and sell each swing. If anyone wants to we can then walk forward...

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote