Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

San Diego, California

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, Felton
Favorite Futures: CL, GC

nakachalet View Post
... and perhaps, you would surely grant me another occasion to join your trading room, when he is on line live, to hear his wisdom in learning how to trade profitably for a living, won't you? ...

Of course Roger is going to allow you another occasion to join the trading room. You know that futures.io (formerly BMT) Elite members are granted that. However, I'm curious. You were in the trading room for I think a week awhile back. It took me only about three days' worth of the free trial to figure out that Felton Trading was what my trading plan lacked. What exactly would a repeat visit do for you that you couldn't figure out in a week of being there? What exactly are you looking for that you're not finding by visiting the room?

Sorry, Roger, but I've been meaning to answer this gentleman for a few of his posts now.

Sawadee!!!

Hap

Follow me on Twitter Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote