Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

siam, west coast andaman sea

Trading Experience: Master
Platform: ninja
Favorite Futures: gc, cl, tf, 6e

just curious again regarding your newly employed Doctorate of Psy

rogerf View Post
Hope everyone had a super Thanksgiving and took some time to help someone less fortunate.

As many futures.io (formerly BMT) Elite members know, they have free and unlimited access to the Trading Room. Their feedback is appreciated but only if genuine, good or bad. Pretty good deal, I'd say.

If anyone believes that they can become a great trader by simply watching someone trade a Live Account, then there's probably nothing I can say that will change their mind. But the truth is, it proves nothing. The only thing that proves the validity and value of a trading system is how the students themselves are doing. Nothing else matters.

When someone who masters a successful system is unsuccessful, the only logical reason is they haven't yet achieved the mental mastery that is absolutely essential to success. If you lack emotional control, then there's not a system on earth, no matter how good it is, that will help you.

The psychological side of trading is so important that I have hired a Doctorate of Psychology who has many years of trading and mentoring experience to come on board starting in December. He will be assisting traders on a full time basis to overcome the mental demons that plague so many traders and sabotage their success. Lack of this type of assistance is what causes most traders to fail...not because they didn't get to watch the "guru" trade his Live Account. Many traders can't afford this level of professional help but I feel it is imperative to success and will be offered free to benefit our traders. He'll be conducting several webinars that futures.io (formerly BMT) Elite members are free to attend, of course.

Exiledgoblin is right, traders expecting to match my results are in for a rude awakening if they refuse to do the work. There's training, close mentorship and lots of practice ahead. I'm a very conservative trader so beating my results isn't that hard...it's done often in the room by students. And I love it...means I'm doing my job.

Roger Felton

just curious, are you sure you got it all right in terms of your newly hired--Doctorate of Psychology? which is another great idea in addition to graciously allowing bmt members to attend your daily trading room gratis.

now coming back to your new hire, he did earn a Doctor of Psychology degree from some higher learning institutions, correct? and he himself never refers to his academic achievement as a Doctorate of Psychology, or does he? if he does, then you perhaps need to pay close attention.

most probably, he would say that he has earned a doctorate degree in psy (as distinguished from a ba or ma degree holder) and not a doctorate of psy degree, isn't that quite correct? just want to bring it to your attention, so when you present him in public or in your own trading room, you would be able to address and introduce him properly--only if you wish, roger.

to quote you--The psychological side of trading is so important that I have hired a Doctorate of Psychology who has many years of trading and mentoring experience to come on board starting in December....

an academically earned Ph.D. individual in psy area is not easy to come by at all, not even from among reputedly notorious cab drivers in new york city, who also are in possession of advance degrees but prefer the freedom to roam, drive, service and help those coming to visit the famous apple....

and on top of that, according to you, he also has many years of trading and mentoring experience as well.... now that is truly a big big plus on your column, roger. congratulations is in order indeed.

and perhaps, you would surely grant me another occasion to join your trading room, when he is on line live, to hear his wisdom in learning how to trade profitably for a living, won't you?

do you also know whether the initials appearing behind his name, contain a Ph.D. or an Ed.D. or other more modernized certifications?

as you also know that there are several specializations in the field of psy, such as; sports psy, experimental psy, cognitive psy, learning theory psy, abnormal psy et al; which is his field of specialization pls?

nevertheless, it is a very wise and far reaching decision to hire a full time qualified trading psychologist on your team. congrats again, roger. (just my humble one man opinion having nothing to do with nothing)

Last edited by nakachalet; November 27th, 2011 at 07:38 PM.