Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Chicago, IL

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: CL and YM

Update on my Felton Trading experiences

Hi all,
I've gotten a few queries from people wanting an update. It's been 3 weeks now since I've joined FT. No, I'm not trading live yet. I hope to get there in the next week or so. The indicators have a lot to them and it takes time to learn the different options and set them up so they work for you. I have talked to classmates independently and can tell you it is working for others after a few months. I think you can do it faster than that if you have some trading experience and are willing to put in the work. I've also had some technical challenges (I suggest you get a computer with lots of RAM and run Windows 7 before running FT) which are just about sorted out now.
Overall, am I glad I am here? Yes definitely. Even if these indicators aren't any better thank anyone else's (and I think that they ARE better than most) one thing I have not found in many other places is daily trading, daily training AND mentoring. And I was excited to read that Roger is bringing a psychologist on board...which brings me to my next point...there is no holy grail! You have to master your own emotions and psychology to make any system work (I highly highly recommend Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas if you haven't read it).
Lastly, I noticed some people questioning whether the trades taken in the live trading room are real. They are. Not every single one is take in front of the room because Roger and Clint trade off...but even after Roger is off, he'll post his trades in the chat portion of the room real time; I've followed some of them and they're legit.
I hope that helps...feel free to ask me any other questions you may have.

The following 6 users say Thank You to Jillzy for this post: