Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Vancouver, BC

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Amp Futures/CQG and Interactive Brokers
Favorite Futures: ES

any update on your Felton experience

Hi Jillzy,

How's training going?

Regards,

Jillzy View Post
Hi all,
I skimmed some of the replies here for FT...I can tell that those who poo-poo'd it as just using Stochastics or MACD haven't actually tried it. After trying out quite a few other trading rooms, some quite well known and some quite pricey, I decided to give FT a try. I've only had the system for 4 days now and am still lost in all the indicators because they are pretty powerful and pretty customizable. Plus, they're constantly updating it (already had an update in my short time, and they just had a new version out last week). On top of that, compared to some rooms I've tried where they stare at one cluttered chart of the ES all day or wander off for a nap and / or never actually show any trades... FT trades live 3 hours each day and then does training for students for another hour + each day. That alone is more than I've seen anywhere else. Oh and unlimited mentoring...which I've been seeking.
So...while I haven't quite got the hang of their system yet, I'm glad I'm trying it and quite optimistic. I'll post again when I have more to share.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote