Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Germany

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MT4, StrategyRunner
Favorite Futures: ES,EUR/USD,Oil

exiledgoblin View Post
With two very important qualifications I'd say the trades are credible (that is, no one is making these numbers up).

What I meant was - does he show his DOM when he trades or do the figures on the website match his calls in the room ?

exiledgoblin View Post
Keep in mind however that:

1. They are SIM trades. I know Roger insists that this should not factor into an evaluation of his products, teaching, or performance numbers in my opinion it absolutely makes a huge difference.
2. They are Roger's (Or Clint's) trades. In the hands of other traders like you or I the performance would be quite different and in all likelihood significantly poorer.

Regards,

I agree with you on the rest. These points are valid for all trading rooms and mentors, however.