Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Vancouver, BC

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Amp Futures/CQG and Interactive Brokers
Favorite Futures: ES

Felton trading room

With two very important qualifications I'd say the trades are credible (that is, no one is making these numbers up).

Keep in mind however that:

1. They are SIM trades. I know Roger insists that this should not factor into an evaluation of his products, teaching, or performance numbers in my opinion it absolutely makes a huge difference.
2. They are Roger's (Or Clint's) trades. In the hands of other traders like you or I the performance would be quite different and in all likelihood significantly poorer.

Regards,

TheSeeker View Post
I'm interested to hear anyone's experiences with the room, I'm particularly interested in whether the posted trade results on the daily recap page are credible.

I'm planning to take a free trial in the coming week myself and will report back.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote