Woodiesbars | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Woodiesbars

Elite Member
okc

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Favorite Futures: cl

Big Secret

Well, my curiosity got the best of me, and I bought a month in the room. It was amazing. It is kind of like dealing with the airlines. There is a constant push by the mods to use PFG for a broker. There is a guy who will teach you how to use the Woodie stuff for $60/hour. There is another lady who teaches head stuff for a fee and the mods are pushing people to her.

They are so secretive about their new charts and strategy that they are afraid to say anything helpful. When asked which one of the setups works best, "....Woodie won't let us say". When asked about stops and targets, "....you have to figure that out for yourself". When asked for some place to study and read about the new charts, "....Woodie will not allow any written material on his new stuff".

I give up. Don't they know that if you put this stuff out there in any form, it is no longer a secret? They only thing they accomplish is making it harder for the people who pay.

My advice, don't waste your time or money. Just my humble opinion.

The following 4 users say Thank You to deanoky for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-21 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix