www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review

Elite Member
Salt Lake City, UT

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Favorite Futures: ES, 6E

This is a difficult room to report objectively on as I, personally, do not like the setup. As all comments are posted in written form I find I spend as much time looking at the chat box as I do looking at the market. I can tolerate it for now but don't know if I can sustain that type of communication.

IMO it is not a room for beginning traders or for traders with smaller accounts. There are often large distances between where he identifies the market could trade to. He has aggressive entries and conservative entries with several points in between. If you take the aggressive entry then you run the risk of it trading to the conservative entry losing money all the way. If you wait for the conservative entry then you miss the trade if it doesn't trade to that point. While he identifies himself as a pro I don't see how he is different from any other vendor. The market can do anything and therein lies the risk. He is not announcing any revelation that it could do otherwise. At some point you have to place your bet and take the risk.

His posts are always laced with alternative possibilities: "1232.50 is most aggr... otherwise the 1228.50" or
"warned you... ok... 1236 again...1238.50 poss 40.50...42... even 44 all back in the picture" or "if can get south of 1230.50 here= may be ok... and esp if can get south of 1226.25 again" or "1216.75 again... even 1222 no impossible (bounce)... just warning you!"

Anyone interested in taking the free trial needs to be thoroughly versed in the information on their website- especially the Use of Terms. Let me reiterate you should read and reread it several times as he will just refer you to it rather than answer questions in the chat box if the answer is in that section. Entry, Stops and Exits should be thoroughly understood as well as the other lingo he uses- he has a vocabulary that in some cases is all his own ie tsp= take some profit; n of Price= north of price level; s of price= south of price level- others are standard b/e; b/d; pb; mkt; EOD; etc.

The following 3 users say Thank You to Aragorn for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-13 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix