www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review

Augusta, GA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT
Favorite Futures: ES, TF

LeadingEdge

Great feedback. If everyone taking their trial would keep us posted on your progress, i would appreciate it. I meant to continue with them for a month but got too busy with work and haven't done it yet. I had the same impressions of Aragorn's when i took the trial. if you have a good trading system and they very well might, it makes little sense not to make it user friendly. I was in the room and could follow at times i think but other times couldn't tell if we were buying or selling. The moderator did not want to clarify in the room very often. Even in the afterhours Q& A session where he did have voice, he refused to go through the day's trades on a chart when asked which makes little sense. It would take like 15 minutes at most and would have made a huge difference in clarifying their trading approach. I still give them the benefit of the doubt but i also think it will be hard for them to stay in business unless they change their attitude and approach. I also thought his constant ragging on the typical retail trader got old as well and ironic since thats basically their target market.