www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review

Elite Member
San Diego, Miami & On the lake (Summer)

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja, Sierra
Broker/Data: CQG, TT
Favorite Futures: indices/currencies

Good points flipper,

I take at least one trial a week; usually last from 5 minutes to a few days (I get bored trading on my own).

Of course I am using my own stuff but it is interesting to see if/when there is confluence.

Chat only rooms can be difficult. I recently trialed pivvot point method (1 full 5+hour session) and another room by indicatorwarehous.com for a few days.

I guess my concentration skills are lacking as I usually zone out for long periods of time and then turn the volume back on or open up the chat function.

I have tried and do like squawk, but I don't trade the ES and listening to the pit can be monotonous. Trialed another good trading girl (Ukraine?) from alphawavetrader.com and she is really clear and excellent; but she trades the ES with an inverted reward:risk ratio (which I don't believe in).

So yea, rooms are fun to try; however, in my experience of 25+ years of trading one really has to find one's own style and then honor that with ruthless discipline.

In the past I have done a few thousand trades and then changed my approach and kept repeating that. I decided now to use the same approach in many different time frames on various markets; and if I feel really bored to begin watching a new market and using my skills to find the optimal mutliple timeframes to locate good setups with proper risk parameters.

I am a night owl (East Coast Time Zone) so I would like to find another market to trade around midnight est. I sometimes trade 6S and 6E from 2:30am to 3:30am est for a quickie trade or two.

Well, I am rambling. But yea, I like trials. Something different and if it makes me angry I try and get banned right away with snide and challenging comments. lol Just sometimes if I am feeling funky.

peace

Hedvig

The following 2 users say Thank You to researcher247 for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-13 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix