futures io forum changelog | Feedback and Announcements

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Feedback and Announcements

Have a suggestion or other feedback for the futures.io forum? This section also contains news and site announcements related to the futures.io forums

futures io forum changelog

Aurora, Il USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Favorite Futures: futures

Big Mike View Post
In IE (IE 9 at least, I don't have IE8) you can go to Zoom - Custom and enter a custom level. Does 120% work (vs 125%)? Maybe 124% works, etc. Otherwise you can use that tool I posted, I think the idea is don't make images bigger - only text. That is the main problem here, the zoom feature is making images bigger not just text, which causes all kinds of problems.

I tested the site using 1200px wide and it works fine with 125% zoom in IE9 on all posts, including posts with embedded images. The only issue was on pages where someone quotes another persons post, which has embedded images.

So if you are still seeing a problem, then that doesn't make sense to me. 1200px wide, yes? Or was it 1024px wide? If 1024px wide, I don't see how it was ever working.

Mike

Yep 1280 x 1024...on main page there was a scroll bar but if I went into a thread there would be no scroll bar. I could live with the way it was but now I would have to scroll to read the posts in threads. I tried a few other things but am still not happy....
This stinks...like I said this is the ONLY site I have this issue with. Frankly it's so annoying I don't want to deal with it. I guess I'll go play in a different sandbox.

Last edited by kbit; November 17th, 2011 at 07:49 PM.