www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review

Membership Temporarily Revoked
toronto, ontario/canada

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: ninjatrader, mt4
Favorite Futures: TF, Currencies, ZS

I've been in a number of trade rooms now and all are different in style and content. I don't have a problem with the guy not telling me his name. In plenty of the rooms I was told the person's name and it meant absolutely nothing to me. A number of them supposedly were professional traders who gave very specific buy/sell orders and they still had losing trade after losing trade. I've actually done well in the few days that I've been in the Leading Edge room - maybe just coincidence. He doesn't say buy now, sell now but when certain levels are comprised, that's when I've gone in. Oddly enough, the levels he speaks of are totally consistent with another email I get daily on the ES, from a completely different organization.
It is difficult to follow at first but this is not the only trade room that doesn't do audio, only chat. It is also not the only room that doesn't show charts.
You are correct, the guy is a bit difficult to take. He is very arrogant and can be downright rude. For me, I just ignore all that stuff and focus in on the numbers. I have my own charts going (with my indicators, etc) and use that in conjunction with whatever he posts. If I'm not comfortable with it, I don't take it.
I'm still on the free trial and will continue to take advantage of it until it expires. I try and take advantage of whatever free trials are available and use those to see what works and what I'd like to continue with.

Page generated 2018-11-15 in 0.09 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix