Ten-thousand in Education and still not profitable! | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Ten-thousand in Education and still not profitable!

UK

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja
Broker/Data: Mirus/Zen
Favorite Futures: Futures - bonds, currencies, index

Cloudy View Post
His last posts he said he was having success with cjbooth's method. Then he was integrating it with Perry's method and some of what he learned so he came up with his own system. It sounded like a change from what he was doing before i.e. the title of his thread. He came up with his own variation this time which was individually constructive. Although it has been more than a few weeks since he said he would be back to tell us how his new hybrid worked out...

Sometimes newly successful traders disappear and clear out of all forums i.e. they become too busy making money from their newfound golden goose.

I may have missed it, but I saw no evidence of him being successful with either method. The whole point being was that he had no idea how to measure success, so was quite happy to describe five winning trades as 'now successful'

So, as far as I can tell, he took two methods he had not been successful with, and rather than become successful with one of them, decided to combine both. The basis for the new method being successful is therefore really rather random. So, he decided to jump straight from unsuccessful trader to teaching guru, and bypass the part where you make money consistently.

You're right that traders sometimes disappear when successful, but do you really think bobby wouldn't be posting all over here if he was now actually making money.

Maybe I'm doing him a disservice, but we don't know do we....

The following 2 users say Thank You to Xeno for this post: