PureLogikTrading | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

PureLogikTrading

Elite Member
Fort Lauderdale, Florida. USA

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: NT
Broker/Data: CQG
Favorite Futures: YM,CL

about the link

Hard 8 View Post
Pure Logik Trading

I happened to stumble across this website from a NT email announcing new third party partners. Although I wasn't interested in indicators, the LogikRenko--their offering of an improved version of the classic Renko--was intriguing.

Like many of you, I have tried and tested every bar out there to improve my performance of manual and automated strategies. The Renko and its derivatives are helpful with discretionary methods but fail terribly in auto strategies. Great backtests, lousy live.

Anyway, I started an email dialog with Anthony, the developer of PureLogik (who was most helpful and generous with his time and no hard sell) and decided to try the LogikRenko bricks in a couple of autotrade systems. In fact, I spent all of last week testing them in real time. I ran the strategies in an A-B mode with one using a variety of Renkos and the other with PureLogik.

Although I need to test further, my initial reaction with PureLogik is most favorable. The live fills are virtually identical to market replay with variance no more than one tick. The other Renkos, not surprisingly, performed poorly.

I've attached the white paper.

Hi was interested in reading about the Renkos and went to the link but was no longer there. May you have a copy on pdf?
Thanks.

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix