bill mcdowell | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

bill mcdowell

Elite Member
dulles ohio

Futures Experience: None
Platform: nt
Broker/Data: zf
Favorite Futures: gc

not trying to sound negative about Simon or Dr. McDowell

hey guys I do not want to sound negative in any way about these two guys, I was just chiming in on the thread based on my experience.

my personal reality is that I had been trading baskets of currencies via StateStreet since early 2000 and was looking to get away from them when Citigroup took over. Citi f'ed with a solid working platform and turned it into a horrible jumble of programs that were buggy and unreliable. I got burned badly due to connection failures, etc.

futures had always been appealing to me and I heard about Roy Kelly first, found Roy Kelly on hotcomm.
the hotcomm software had a similar bug to the cisco software out there, so I could lurk anywhere I wanted on hotcomm without being detected for a long time. I watched dozens of different traders over the next few months, found Dr. Bill McDowell.

basically if you are new, neither guy would be bad, especially compared to what is out there.
that being said, futures.io (formerly BMT) is excellent and you can go far with the resources here.

glad to have found futures.io (formerly BMT)
hope that helps,
turbolover

Page generated 2018-11-15 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix