Woodiesbars | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Woodiesbars

Elite Member
Honolulu, Hawaii

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: TF

deanoky View Post
I went to the webinar yesterday. Much of it is the old familiar Woodie's CCI with some new fancy colors and b/g coloring.

The "WoodiesBars" according to him were orignally done by rjay. He has had somebody at Microtrends further develop them "according to his specs".

He seems very paranoid about someone stealing his idea. You have to be in the room ($99.95/month) to see the system. If you want the software, the lease is $199.95/month, but you also have to continue to pay the monthly room fee or you can't have the software.

If anybody joins the room, would be interested to hear your opinions. I know that some people think Woodie walks on water, some think he is the devil. I really don't care, I just want to know if he may have come up with a tradeable system.

It amazes me in that it is so much easier to build gadgets and sell them to people than to actually trade. I guess not so amazing.

Page generated 2018-11-21 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix