bill mcdowell | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

bill mcdowell

Big game hunter
NY

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Esignal, MBT navigator
Favorite Futures: Currencies

nqcruiser View Post
bill or any other person out there charging for his/her trading service, should try to make a living from their skills in the 1st place rather than charging for rooms. whats wrong with this basic demand. he charges an astronomical fee for his room. Even former students who failed to get it, need to pay. why? i dont pay for thetradingzone or tgtradergirl. i can get in there anytime i want. its just nonsense to try and make money from other who r suffering to get up to speed with trading skills. whats wrong with that?

Unfortunately these vendors supply a knowledge product that certain people demand . Even though the demand is for knowledge that cant be taught in a classical classroom setting , if it can be taught at all , the vendors still provide knowledge , for a fee . The question you ask here is as old as the hills and will be asked for eternity .

Page generated 2018-11-15 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix