bill mcdowell | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

bill mcdowell

Elite Member
dulles ohio

Futures Experience: None
Platform: nt
Broker/Data: zf
Favorite Futures: gc

my experience watching trading rooms (the real deal with a live dom etc)

I can vouch for McDowell and Roy Kelly guys because I had a trick to see any hotcomm desktop, including the area outside of the recording region (which included the DOM and their chat areas).

If the trading groups on hotcomm are representative of the overall mentoring market, then based on my own snooping around on hotcomm, I can say with certainty that nine out of ten of the mentors out there are not trading real money accounts no matter what they say, PERIOD.

Dr. William McDowell and the Roy Kelly guys come to mind as a couple of the very hard to find, legit traders I saw trade live on their own DOM.
Watched McDowell net positive 200 ticks day after day after day.
Watched Roy Kelly guys do precision entries that netted forty-ticks or better over and over again. They also had accounts with big bucks, so they had interbank feeds on the YM. Shocking how many contracts we never see outside of the exchange and how many ways the big contracts are arbitraged between months.

Hope that helps,
turbolover

The following user says Thank You to turbolover for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix