Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Castle Pines N, CO.

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Amp Futures/Zen-Fire)
Favorite Futures: ES

acbrasil View Post
Roger, something to consider is that maybe *all* the traders don't come to you because they are losing money, but rather, they want to see if there is a better way of doing things, or perhaps refine what they already know.

I think I'm going to give your course a try. Why? Because maybe you have a better way of doing it. AND this forum could use someone who isn't afraid of speaking their mind as to whether it's actually worth it or not. I don't know why so many of your students are so quiet. Only a couple have spoken out. Well, I hope I don't regret this....

What level are u at in ur trading?: 1.never real been even now trading is a hobby , 2.make a little money 3.make alot of money but just want to learn more..

I'd be willing to contribute to a training pool to see if u can really be trained to make money, if ur a #1 above..... Course u have to keep a log here and be willing to share ur brokerage statements use ur own risk capital in trading account, when u get out of sim mode.....

The following user says Thank You to gg80108 for this post: