Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Victoria, TX

Trading Experience: Master
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus Futrues, Zen-Fire, IQFeed, Kinetick
Favorite Futures: 6E, CL, GC

acbrasil View Post
You can't blame me for liking YOUR indicators, can you? (That's a lot better than saying I think your indicators stink!) Yes, I think they are quite nifty, but unfortunately, they aren't available to test out/try. Haha, if you had a set of pro golf clubs, I would like to take those for swing too Thanks for the reply, Roger!

Oh yeah, please take a look at what I said about a course outline. As it stands, the curious people are just told "Common' over and pull out that credit card and signup!" It's just take-your-word-for-it. Most courses, at the least the mainstream college, university, and technical courses TELL YOU what you will learn in the course before you even get started.

b/r
AC

Well, I am certainly pleased that you like them, AC. Thats' for sure and I hope you are taking advantage of the ones I provided to futures.io (formerly BMT) Elite members in the downloads section.

I trust that no one at Felton Trading ever asked you to get out your credit card. Our staff are forbidden to employ any "sales tactics" whatsoever. Their job is just to ask questions. Please let me know if anyone here ever asked you to buy anything.

I really do wish I could give you our complete system on a trial basis. But, again, it would be like giving you the keys to a vehicle that you've never seen before. It has levers and knobs and switches and dials that you have no clue how to operate. Someone must train you on using it or it will never get you anywhere.

Our software is pretty similar in that it has a definite learning curve of 2 to 4 weeks. It's serious sophisticated stuff and requires training and we just don't have the manpower to devote weeks of training to traders that are just "kicking tires". I wish we could but it's just not feasible at the present time.

We would be glad to provide you with a Course Outline. It's pretty extensive and covers Market Behavior, Technical Analysis theory, Divergence, Momentum, Volume, Market Entry (proper), Trade Management, Risk Control, In-depth study of all 10 FT signals, Signal Grading and Trading Psychology. There's more, but those are the highlights. All reputable system sellers and trading educators should do no less.

Last edited by rogerf; November 6th, 2011 at 06:57 PM.