Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

somewhere, brazil

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: metatrader
Favorite Futures: forex

You can't blame me for liking YOUR indicators, can you? (That's a lot better than saying I think your indicators stink!) Yes, I think they are quite nifty, but unfortunately, they aren't available to test out/try. Haha, if you had a set of pro golf clubs, I would like to take those for swing too Thanks for the reply, Roger!

Oh yeah, please take a look at what I said about a course outline. As it stands, the curious people are just told "Common' over and pull out that credit card and signup!" It's just take-your-word-for-it. Most courses, at the least the mainstream college, university, and technical courses TELL YOU what you will learn in the course before you even get started.

b/r
AC

Last edited by acbrasil; November 6th, 2011 at 11:31 AM. Reason: wanted to add more info..
The following user says Thank You to acbrasil for this post: