Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

somewhere, brazil

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: metatrader
Favorite Futures: forex

rogerf View Post

I've tried it both ways and the way I run the Trading Room is by far the most effective for my group. Judging a trading system on the basis of sim vs. live is the wrong mindset in that it only proves that the moderator has mastered their human fears. That mastery does not auto-transfer to you!! Judge any trading system of interest to you by how the system performs...not the moderator. Never buy any system you don't understand. If you can't understand what he's doing and he won't tell you, you'd do well to pass.

I see some people trading live, and trust me, you can "hear" the difference. Either they are trading real money or their boss said that they are going to get fired if they lose money! But whatever works best for you, works for you. I disagree with you on the part of the moderator. The moderator, IMHO, has the role of passing on experience and teaching the students PATIENCE. So I believe that the moderator DOES in fact play a large part of the process, like a mentor. You can have a great system, but if people don't follow the plan or let emotions take control, they will lose money.

This next question may help some curious people: In terms of the course, what more does it teach than divergences? I have never seen anything such as an outline or course syllabus floating around on your site. I think the indicators are useful, but a little too much $$$ in terms of what I trade with. If you ever offer a discount on the indicators, let me know.

The following user says Thank You to acbrasil for this post: