Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

somewhere, brazil

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: metatrader
Favorite Futures: forex

in all fairness

I doubt that this thread was meant to criticize Roger because he sells very expensive ninjatrade indicators. About his business, he is just being a positive businessman. I also have a business (unrealted business) and until now, all of the problems are small and not even worth mentioning.

So no point in criticizing him. Divergences work if used properly. If you don't believe me, go the OTHER WAY on the trade.

I'm not a student of Roger's, nor have I ever been.

Oh yeah, something else: I know he demo trades in front of other people, and I know WHY he does that, because there are many distractions. But demo trading and live trading are completely different animals. In demo, the emotions are just not the same, even if you have 50 people watching. Put your money on the line AND have 50 people watching is the REAL test for any successful trade. My 2 cents.

Last edited by acbrasil; November 5th, 2011 at 08:38 AM. Reason: wanted to add more info...
The following user says Thank You to acbrasil for this post: