Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

siam, west coast andaman sea

Trading Experience: Master
Platform: ninja
Favorite Futures: gc, cl, tf, 6e

roger, you do not need to respond, if you do not wish to, ok?

rogerf View Post
That's a question that comes up often. I've owned and run businesses every day for the past 30 years so that's nothing new. If I had to deal with problems, I probably would just prefer to trade. I have zero employee issues. They're the best. I never have to deal with accountants, payroll, FICA, etc. as I have people that do that for me. The business runs itself. But, what are the benefits?

The first benefit I found in teaching is I could do it and not have it affect my trading time. Speaking of trading, did you realize that, when you teach something you naturally get better at it? It's true....and what's that worth to a trader?

I always found pure trading to be a lonely profession. Actually to the point of being boring sometimes. But now I have good friends in almost every civilized country on the planet and we keep in constant contact. I enjoy that immensely. I also learn from them things that would have taken me decades to learn on my own. I share that knowledge with others.... a little of it here in futures.io (formerly BMT).

Teaching caused me to seek out extremely talented trader/programmers to create software tools that would vastly speed up the learning curve for my group. I had not anticipated how much easier it made my personal trading decisions, too. I might never have pursued that if it weren't for my responsibility to provide them with the best tools possible.

Besides helping traders, making a lot of friends and providing a living for my crew, I hadn't expected any joy beyond that. It's been a very pleasnt surprise and I'll be doing it as long as I can talk and move a mouse.

There are people...like Big Mike, for instance...who just enjoy helping people succeed. There are people who have no desire to help anyone if it involves any effort on their part. It's often difficult for one group to understand the thinking of the other.

Quoting rogerf
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).
That's a question that comes up often. I've owned and run businesses every day for the past 30 years so that's nothing new. If I had to deal with problems, I probably would just prefer to trade. I have zero employee issues. They're the best. I never have to deal with accountants, payroll, FICA, etc. as I have people that do that for me. The business runs itself. But, what are the benefits?....

hi again roger;

your last response compels me to ask you further--specifically concerning what you wrote about your ownership of biz for the last 30 yrs.... about yourself and the biz you owned or used to own, but which your personal description appears to be so far detached from the present reality of running biz and/or international biz.

1--roger, i am somewhat bewildered just how does a wealthy bizman have no biz problem?

how does a bizman have a team of ceo but have no problem?
what exactly is the nature of the biz in this world that does not come with problem of one kind or another, particularly human resources problem?

do we realize that even if we only have two employee, there are inherent two problems already?

perhaps, you ought to confine your claim to fame and fortune to only CURRENT trading which i can personally say that with your current trading setups and from what i could gather from being in your trading room thrice.... that during the three sessions, you could call the trade....

but then unfortunately, as long as any trader wishing to acclaim to be a trading master or trading teacher, but is not willing and not ready to put real own money on the table.... he/she will only remain a wannabe, regardless of how enticing and believable the person's verbiage contains....

especially, when you are only trading two contracts at a time in your teaching room, there is no special reason at all in most traders' mind as to why you are not trading for real money.... and this was exactly one of the questions that came to my own mind while in your trading room.

coming back to the specific questions arisen out of your responses:

2--..... I've owned and run businesses every day for the past 30 years....

which biz that you own or used to own that does not contain personnel and biz problems, pls?

unfortunately for me, every biz i ever owned comes with ton of problems. and on top of those, everyday the problems present themselves in different shapes and forms. even in biz like floor coverings, if you ever engaged in one, it also came with multitude of problems as well, don't you agree?

3--....I have zero employee issues. They're the best. I never have to deal with accountants, payroll, FICA, etc. as I have people that do that for me. The business runs itself....

roger, what are you trying to tell us here, pls? you sounded very much like a philosopher and a walter mitty genius.... definitely not like a bizman.... your deliberation on owning a biz or bizs and there is no biz problem.... sounds much more like a dream for monday night quarterbacks, really. but then again, i could be equally incorrect as well. however, pls do help us to understand a little more, if you wish.

4--....
which roger would you like your trading comrades on bmt to believe in;

4.1 .... roger the successful bizman who run a bunch of biz with the best team to take care of all biz problems....? and that the biz runs itself....? and/or

4.2 .... roger the successful trading guru who practically trades every day from 9 to 11 in his own trading classroom with many paid students, trading 2 contracts at a time.... and preferring sim to 5k real money.... to demonstrate and to provide certain respects of concrete proof to his own students that roger is able to take the beast by the horns practically every session?

roger, personally, i do believe with those setups that i saw while in your trading room, that you are able to prove to your own followers in your own trading room that you can surely fulfill the axiom--SHOW ME THE MONEY....

i humbly apologize to everyone for my long winded questions for roger, if he so wishes to, to elaborate a little further and to show us the money for trading sake. and i am asking those questions with all due respect and high esteem for what he and his have kindly offered to members of bm here. thx much, roger, with much appreciation.

profitable trading everyone and do have a wonderful weekend with your significant others too.
-----------------
5--i am reluctant to bring on my last question, however, with much contemplation..... and for the fact that i really have no ill intent or malice against any one who claims proprietorial to any trading contraption or setup or theory or whatever; perhaps, i'll just show each piece of the acclaims here for the general benefits of bm trading community to perhaps contemplate--what is or who is or who is not the real mccoy.... K?

Attached Thumbnails
Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)-proprietor001.jpg   Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)-proprietor002.jpg   Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)-proprietor003.jpg   Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)-proprietor004.jpg  

Last edited by nakachalet; November 5th, 2011 at 05:06 AM. Reason: forgetting the attachments due to old age