www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review

Elite Member
Marietta, GA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: futures

elmatador1973 View Post
I joined the webinar today. It caught my attention with this line: "You're Doing It Wrong - Stop Using Indicators"
That got my attention. Though he really puts down the use of indicators, and if I recall correctly, I don't think he's very fond of PA either. At the end they ask you to join the free trial, which is extended to 2 weeks for those who attended webinar. And they did mention a silver and platinum room for those who want the training. I'm taking the trial, because I am curious. The use of numbers reminds me Bugs here who was also using numbers, without revealing source. I never really got to use them, but once. Then I realized my settings for murray math and tmft's midpoints gave me similar numbers, lol!

I'm not a big fan of using too many indicators either, but I love PA combined with the Murray Math lines and CCI divergence. I've already learned a profitable system using these few indicators, but the potential to profit without any indicators/PA has my curiosity tinglingI just don't like it when something sounds or appears too esoteric/mystical. Plus, the host said he has a 90+ success rate! We'll see. I'm going to give it a shot for 2 weeks and will let y'all know.

Looking forward to hearing about your experience.

Page generated 2018-08-19 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix