NFT Under Investigation!!! (newfuturestrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

NFT Under Investigation!!! (newfuturestrading.com)

Elite Member
Honolulu, Hawaii

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: TF

Cloudy View Post
Consider after the tsunami, most Japanese helped each other, and gave out food when the relief didn't arrive yet. There was literally no looting.

Now compare that to Katrina and those flooded looting neighborhoods and the superdome. "let them touch it for just once!" nonsense by that singer.

Yes, I didn't intend to 'badmouth' the Japanese. I apologize if I did, what I meant was that the culture is very much about not showing you the dark side of their world. There is no VEGAS in Japan... (Unless you know some people..)

Just like Henry (with his dark side) and that was my point. Not to disgrace or compare any group of people.

I am married to an amazing Japanese woman, and I would never consider marrying American. (I am sure that will upset a great many as well)

Just opinions. Not worth much.

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix