NFT Under Investigation!!! (newfuturestrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

NFT Under Investigation!!! (newfuturestrading.com)

Elite Member
Sydney Australia

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: SierraCharts, NT
Favorite Futures: ES,TF,CL, SPI,

nakachalet View Post
my esteemed bluemele:

out of which historical period were you quoting that....Japanese people would watch someone get raped in the street and just keep walking....?

or am i just a rip van winkle, just awoken from my long historical sleep in eden....?

my earnest salute to your very wise, enduring and long suffering better half.... K?

on other points concerning 'henry' et al.... i pretty much agree with your observation.

that reminds me of another supposedly teaching guru, also charging some 8,000 usd on forum here who always trades in his room on sim on 2 contracts.... with just too many reasons why he does not want to go on live, too many reasons a live trader cares to listen to.

though in all fairness, he appeared to know how to trade with his own setup. but then again, his setup was pretty much similar to another teaching guru who readily claimed proprietorship of certain indicators belonging to another avid bmt member here. well, such similar sad story goes on and on. won't want to wear out anyone's grace and patience here. thx for listening everyone.

my parting thought.... if you can not trade your own assets, then just keep them to yourself; never let other trades your assets for you or on your behalf.... is my simple mindedness.

well I would like to listen but if you are having a private conversation then it is hard. Just send a private message, otherwise please spell things out so everyone reading this forum can benefit. Which gurus are you talking about?

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix