Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Membership Temporarily Revoked
Europe

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Amp Futures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: Futures

MetalTrade View Post
The hype is over. Eminisniper room before had up to 60 payed subscribers and now there are only 10 to 15 anymore.

I don't think that is because it's such a profitable system.

I hate bringing old threads up and i know this member is revoked so he may not read this reply, but i have one word for you: marketing. Any products will have it's fans and its haters. A product's success (not only in trading but many other niches) has less to do with the profitability (usability, results, etc) and more to do with how you sell it.

Currently the eminisniper site does not inspire trust, and neither is the price. A more professionally designed website would inspire more trust. A higher price tag would keep away tire kickers that only pay to have a look and hardly intend to learn and understand it, or worse, are more eager to see it fail then work. Not to say that a high price would rather make people say "it must be good if is so expensive" instead of "it must be crap if is so cheap". I have seen products (not trading related) selling for $1000 and being praised even if it were crap, or, let's say, at least as good as cheaper/free alternatives.

I have no idea how good this system is, but they can get more subscribers if they do something about how they sell it and not specially about how it works.

The following user says Thank You to omaron for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-14 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix