Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

somewhere, brazil

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: metatrader
Favorite Futures: forex

my 50 cents

Roger, I have to say thanks. Due to you, I'm back to being profitable trading 1 round lot. I had been "on the fence" about your service for a few days. I kept thinking that your stuff is better and that even though I already love to trade divergences, maybe I could learn a whole lot from you. So I wasn't doing a whole lot of personal trading. Then I opened the email I received after the webinar and I saw the pricing. I almost passed out. When I told my wife, she said "Unless someone has a lot of money, they will have no money left to trade with after buying the course, software, and indicators!"

So after I picked myself up off the floor from passing out-- I put it in my head that I have to make MY OWN little charts in mt4 work. And they have been working. I had zero losers yesterday. I didn't make as much money as you guys normally make in demo mode, but then again, I'm trading with Euro 100,000 and not 2 futures contracts which I believe is equivalent to Euro 240,000. I'm also using real money.

Roger, I think that YOU have the potential to give something "back" to society, especially in the way of helping traders. I also think that you should reevaluate your fee structure, because as someone else pointed out to me on here, there are some real scheisters that charge in the vicinity of what you charge. I'm 99,99% sure that you are NOT a scheister so I'm telling you this as a way to try to *distance* or differentiate yourself from the those other people. I also have a business and I understand development costs and employees, but I find it a remarkable coincidence that his/your monthly charges are about the same. "That" guy is a scheister to be avoided like the plague. I don't put his name in here because I don't want Big Mike to get threatened with legal action.

And I learned a long time ago, the adage "you get what you pay for" doesn't always apply, especially in the field of trading where there's too many dishonest people and too few honest people. I know of services that charge an arm and a leg one-time or monthly, but their service isn't worth an exploding 1977 Pinto. On the other hand, I also know a guy who runs a stock picking service who charges a very modest monthly fee. Without a doubt, someone who subscribes to his service will make this fee many times over every month. He trades his own account, is honest, everything is very transparent, he explains all the setups, and as a result, it's very difficult to hear anyone say anything bad about him on review websites. IMHO, this trader is definitely giving back.

Please accept my opinion as an opinion, and only that. I'm only offering suggestions. I'm not attacking anyone.
Best of Luck!