Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com

Elite Member
Honolulu, Hawaii

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: TF

booker777 View Post
Buy you still advocate the trading system itself? If someone wanted to learn it i guess its too late?

I think any system works. I liked NFT/Masters Palace because he taught a lot about the mental side. I just stuck with it because to this day I do not see a clearer system to see trade length. Getting in is still a challenge, but holding the trades is much clearer in my opinion with the MACDBB the way Henry has created some rules.

It really isn't that overly complicated. If you watch some of my vids you will see what I am talking about but it is HIGHLY discretionary so anyone with 5 years and 5,000-10,000 hours will master it. You just have to stick with it and do it day-in, day-out. So, the things he created were good guidelines and he was good at that, but the rest of it was shite. i.e. religion and how one should be closer to Joel Osteen etc.. hahah...

Page generated 2018-11-16 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix