NFT Under Investigation!!! (newfuturestrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

NFT Under Investigation!!! (newfuturestrading.com)

Elite Member
Aurora, Il USA

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Favorite Futures: futures

Sorry to hear about this, I hope the investors get something back but as we all know it's unlikely. I just wonder how common this is, I traded with a "bigshot" a few years ago and watched him go down in flames too. I didn't loose a penny myself because I would never let someone else trade my money but some people did. Later I found out that guy ran off but was caught a couple years later and now resides in a different kind of "big House" other than the one he had courtesy of the feds.
This guy I knew, even though he had some monster trades (witnessed some of them) he had no idea of risk management and I suspect this Henry guy didn't either otherwise he wouldn't be in the spot he's in. So I would categorize Henry as a bad trader if nothing else.

Page generated 2018-11-21 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix