IOAMT Bill Duryea (www.ioamt.com) review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

IOAMT Bill Duryea (www.ioamt.com) review

Elite Member
Aurora, Il USA

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Favorite Futures: futures

I spent some time there myself a couple years ago I guess. I am a bit surprised that he's not getting good reviews here. In real time in his chat room some trades do happen to quick to follow him on but that happens in any chat environment. What impressed me was his abilty to work his way back from a losing trade, quite often I would see him reverse a posistion and so forth. In his pre market analysis he would identify areas to initiate trades from and so on as a lot of us do so there weren't a lot of surprises for me. I guess the point is that I believe he is very good at seeing what's going on but some times he might get caught up in the chop trading in the middle of a range. If this thread is about his chat/trade/ room only I would say it's ok. If you want to know if he knows what he is doing and can read footprint stuff and could teach you how to do it I would say he is very good.

Page generated 2018-11-15 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix