Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

San Diego, California

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, Felton
Favorite Futures: CL, GC

nakachalet View Post
hi there

1--incidentally, how long have you been with 'roger', pls? and

2--what are some of the benefits of becoming a paid member of felton school, pls?

3--would a paid member be able to trade profitably and consistently by following 'roger' classroom, and 'enjoy' as you put it, the fruits of their labor in real money.... pls?

just becoming curious.

1) I've only been with Felton for about two months -- with a South Pacific vacation in the middle there for three weeks, but I've been trading for several years on an off -- not as successfully as I have been recently of late since trading the Felton system.

2) The main benefits are trading with a group of successful traders and watching their styles. I have a regular career as a freelance court reporter that takes up a lot of my time so I find the Felton training concise. Being as a past life of mine was as a computer programmer, I'm picking up very quickly how to best use the Divergence Pro along with NinjaTrader to find my own personal "style" to trade the markets with more success than I have in the past.

3) I think a "paid" member definitely can get a lot of benefit from the Felton system. Sure, Roger's been trading for many years and has a helluva lot more candles under his belt than the average trader does, but by following his rules and using his system, I think much success can be achieved. Why don't you sign up and come into the trading room for awhile and check things out.

H

Follow me on Twitter Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote