Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

somewhere, brazil

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: metatrader
Favorite Futures: forex

nak take a look at Mt4

First, providers that show statements:
1) Larry Levin (futures)
2) Virtue of Selfish Investing (ETFs and stocks)

I don't pay for their services, but I have seen photocopies of their trading statements online. You can probably do a google search and find trading statements on their websites. I don't trust photocopies too much though, but at least it's a step in what I see as the right direction.

Nak..., you really need to get familiar with MT4.
MT4 has a publisher that FTPs all account data to the statistics-server. There is also an "investor" password that can interface your MT4 client with the stats server. You can basically choose what people can and can't see, like deposit and withdrawal amounts, and account numbers. You don't have to show them that stuff. But history and PIPs, you can show, no problem.

Maybe it's my lack of inexperience, but I really don't know why Roger does this. I know that people like to say "We love to teach.. " yeah yeah. I am also a teacher (in a different area) and I got so sick of teaching lazy people who didn't really care so I ended up PAYING someone else to teach them for me. If I were him, I'd trade a large number of contracts per day and just go live on the beach somewhere.

In another forum, people were trying to give the same argument about TI. But if you do the calculation on just 2 or 3 new people per day x $5000, their calculation showed $750,000 per year just to talk to people for a couple of hours 5 days a week for a few months. I gotta say, then I think it's easier to be a teacher! I don't know how much Roger charges, but if he REALLY likes being a teacher, the amount would be a fraction of this.