Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

somewhere, brazil

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: metatrader
Favorite Futures: forex

esplorare + Felton's indicators?

Espolrare: Me too-- few trades as possible AND dollar profit target per day work best for me. Before I realized that I had been doing that in demo, I was overtrading way too much.

So everybody, realizing that getting the FT indicators on MT4 was about like winning the lottery, I downloaded Ninjatrader and installed the indicators. But they don't look like Roger's screen in the webinars? Do the indicators really paint the trade names on the screen? I didn't see trade name abbreviations on the screen.

I'm here because I'm a fan of divergence.I'm not so good at recognizing the extended and hidden divergences, and a program that spots those could really come in handy. Does anybody know if that indicator is free or part of the proprietary package?