Anyone use Daytradetowin? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone use Daytradetowin?

Moscow

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Trade Nav., NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: ES, TF, 6E

sunny135 View Post
[Hi everybody
anybody has Atlas Line Indicator. Please reply?
It tells that atlas line gives entry point in advance ,,, IS this right????

My advice would be to stop looking for a magic indicator.
I've heard some good and bad things about that atlas line. Somebody said it was just a break even after a while. I watched couple of his videos and doesn't look really good.
He's saying that you should use ATR for target, but he closes his trade before it gets there. That means that he's not comfortable with his live trades and he's afraid that it's not gonna work at the camera. He's excuse was that he cannot trade and talk at the same time.

Why do you want to have something on your chart that you don't even know what is it.

I saw you looking around for different strategies and indicators. I tell you that you there is no magic indicator that would give you great trades every time. You should find something that you like the best and make it work for you. If you look around some guys make money with just a couple MAs and price action. You should watch the price and indicators you like and get feel for the market. Jumping from one way to another not gonna help. I know that from my own experience.

Another thing I want to tell. It doesn't have to be complicated to work. Get something as simple as possible, learn some price action and make it work. It's not gonna be easy and it's gonna take a while. Don't panic if you had a bad day week or month. Just keep working on it and it all come together one day for you.

I think a lot of people will agree with me!!!

Follow me on Twitter Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to vovan348 for this post: