Hawkeye Traders | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Hawkeye Traders

Elite Member
San Jose, Ca

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: Something moving

exiledgoblin View Post
I'm not looking for a holy grail. I have hundreds of indicators. I'm looking for someone who can teach me to interpret market information with sufficient accuracy to make trading a profitable enterprise. Hawkeye Traders claims to provide not just an indicator suite but a trading methodology so I repeat my question: does anybody on futures.io (formerly BMT) have any experience with these guys or not?

yes,

I have experience with them. I bought the indicators a number of years ago. They do have rules to go along with the indicators. I have not been using their stuff for some time. I think some changes have been made in the last few years.

My personal opinion is that you don't need their indicators especially if you have hundreds of others already. The question then is, what else is not in place? Do you have a plan? Are you patient or impatient? Are you disciplined or not? Do emotions get in the way. If you want to be able to interpret market information then perhaps reading the price action thread may help. Another good source for chart reading is Gary Dayton's chart reading course. I'm not associated with him and don't benefit financially. I think that with indicators that you have and reading the chart can be enough, but, the biggest aspect of success or failure, in my opinion is the psychological aspect. I say this from my own experience and failure.

David

The following 2 users say Thank You to David_R for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-17 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix