Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

somewhere, brazil

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: metatrader
Favorite Futures: forex

Thanks...

Thanks for the advice. I have a small update: I switched to mini sizes and I've had majority winners. Yesterday was 3 mini trades, all winners. The "loss" I have is not that big, so once I get back to full lot size, the loss is no big impediment. I think it's more confidence than anything else. Looking back, I should not have demoed for more than 2 weeks. I should have just started with micros and increased the size after a defined milestone like profit or number of winners.

About Mt4 -vs- Ninja. Ninja is BIG, bloated, and expensive. Almost every forex broker in the entire world uses Metratrader and they pass it to the customers at no additional cost. On top of that, for Mt4 users, it's very easy to show off our results, since there are many sites that link in with the MT4 publisher. If people have great results, which are easy to share with the world, and it would be marketing for him.

This field is saturated with snake oil salesman, and people selling systems for lots of money. On top of that, you have competitors that jump onto member boards and post negative comments about the competition. So who can average retail trader believe? Live results!!!