ZuluTrade | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

ZuluTrade

Elite Member
Honolulu, Hawaii

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: TF

Eduard Murton View Post

I believe you have some points quite mixed up here.

First, true that anyone can become a provider, but there are a lot of indicators that the system gives in order to show which one are worth and which one aren't to be followed. There are the ranking history, that takes into consideration - the maturity, for how long is the provider trading for, exposure - or risk appetite, drawdown - the deviation from the his original position, thus alleviating the user to think about all these factors. Moreover, there are indicators of reckless trading or best/worst trade; the other accounts opened with each provider(little bomb indicating when they have not done so great); email indications when the provider changes trading strategy; customer support 24/7 eeeevery day of t he week.Seriously what else a man can want. It doesn't need a finance degree to close a trade when it is going bad, before actually loosing all your money. You made it sound like the system is gambling ...well at least with it you know that you will actually win, whereas with gambling the probability is 50-50. - you either loose or you win. You seem like a manual trader, from the points that you mention, but please keep in mind that not eeeeverybody can actually afford to be or can be manual trader - and Zulutrade fills that gap, esp. in this situation.

Well, 2 things:

1. By your posts you are trying to convince yourself that this is a great thing and why you continue to 'trust' it.

2. You work for Zulutrade. I hope not...

I do not care to be convinced about Zulutrade. It is a shite service in my views and I have the lost $'s to prove it. I quantified and calculated about as well as anyone could I would think and at the end of the day, GOOD LUCK! It is a big gamble in my opinion, but so are so many things in life.

Don't mean to be harsh, but this service is a loser in my opinion and not even worth debating. GOOD CONCEPT!

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix