Experiences with Collective2 | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experiences with Collective2

Trading Apprentice
Rio di Janeiro

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Tradestation
Favorite Futures: forex

ZENDINA View Post
I used to have a system on Collective 2 and had the same execution problems that you describe. I am a scalper and was looking to document my track record. The support I received from Ninjatrader and C2 were very weak. I think the ONLY way to have a system on C2 if you use Ninjatrader is to manually put the orders directly into C2, which is cumbersome. Their system does go down from time to time also.... The subscribers would have been put through hell if I would have allowed subscribers, which, I wisely didn't until I fixed the problem. However, no one could fix the problem and I closed the system.

However if you do it directly onto the C2 site, you can verify if the order went through and was, indeed, executed. Otherwise, it is a nightmare, in my opinion.

Just my 2 cents,
ZENTRADER

Thank you for sharing your deep experience with the C2. True their system is quite problematic. I tried them on demo and what struck me was that the providers available (and not all of them) were there for only 7 days.

Page generated 2018-08-17 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix