My 6E trading strategy | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

My 6E trading strategy

Fort Lauderdale Florida

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Favorite Futures: CL, 6E

KP/ 6E Room and Indicators

I appreciate it, I try to be as objective as one can be, look at it in several different aspects. Charles has been a great help, in teaching his method and with the KP/JSS system.

Yes the candles do help, it is a visual aid, as most of us look for, just way us human are, lol. But there are the Bands, High/Low pivots plots, and the trigger lines all from KP that work in a seamless manner, add then along with Charles system the JSS Lines , and 1 other indicator I use, which is the OS/OB indicator from Paint Bar Factory is works very well for a entry, and exists as well.

I also use the Reno Hybrid Chart Indicator (4 and 6 Tick) from Home
(Also works beautifully on the ES).

It gives me a clean look to look for entries, and helps smooth the indicators. A cleaner look soothes the eye, and makes it easier for me to lock in. I still use the normal tick charts for patterns and I have to say that the tick is still best for that. So yes I have 2 more screens charts on the screen, but only view them when I am looking to narrow down the entry.

They will also keep you out of trouble, meaning keeping you from entering when you should not be.

I am big fan of trading the London Market, and usually try only to SIM the US Session.

The following 2 users say Thank You to drytlewski322 for this post: