EZColortrading.com review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

EZColortrading.com review

Elite Member
desert CA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, TOS
Broker/Data: AMP/wCQG, TDA
Favorite Futures: CL,YM

I actually attended some of her NT partner webinar back in July. I had no idea it was this same lady mentioned here until I saw this thread!
It was a nice presentation. I was tempted and looked at the site, but the leasing deal just kind of put me off when I saw
there were similar looking, free indicators already here on futures.io (formerly BMT). In fact, I and many others on this forum could probably modify indicators to look very much like hers, based on what we can learn about indicators here on futures.io (formerly BMT) from others who generously share indicator code, tutorials and insights. Glad I forgot about it and never followed up on it later until I saw this thread. I had seen the "millions" thread back in July and wondered about the new business venture, but had no idea it was the same person until now.

From my email back in July:

"
Partner Events This Week 07/14/2011 - 07/15/2011 All event start times are shown as US Eastern Daylight time zone.
Date/Time* Event Name** Thursday 07/14/2011 04:15 PM EDT EZ Color Trading Friday 07/15/2011 04:15 PM EDT Shadow Traders * Click the Date/Time of the Event to attend. ** Click the name of the event for more information.
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).
EZ Color Trading
"Utilize EZ Signals to Day Trade Your Favorite Futures Market"
presented by Beth Fiedler About the event: Please join Beth Fiedler for an introduction to one of the simplest and most effective trading methods in the market. Beth will cover the EZ steps to identify high probability signals, make good use of built-in protection mechanisms to secure capital, identify when to tighten stops and much more. The following topics will be covered in this session: • Utilize EZ methods for quick and accurate trade entries • How to professionally manage the trade to maximize profit and minimize losses • How to develop a winning trading plan of your own. • As an added bonus: Beth will give away 8 1-month EZ subscription passes. More details will be provided during the event. Special Offers from EZ Color Trading: All attendees of this special event will be eligible for a 10% discount on the 3-month EZ subscription – valid until July 22nd, 2011. More information will be shared during the event.
"

Last edited by Cloudy; September 30th, 2011 at 09:39 PM.

Page generated 2018-08-16 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix