Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors


futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms


Trading Reviews and Vendors


Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons




 

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

  #146 (permalink)

Castle Pines N, CO.
 
Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Amp Futures/Zen-Fire)
Favorite Futures: ES
 
Posts: 201 since Jul 2009
Thanks: 196 given, 129 received


gbox1105 View Post
Hello Traders

A Trade in the ES i took.

Using the flux and my thought process of trading.

Funny that people write in here about "holly grail"

The holly grail is YOU!!!

any and all tools, indicators, etc.

are what you use!
know !!
and back test!!!

If you blame indicators, for your wrong entree, then you are not following your plan!!
to be a good trader you had better know the "in and outs" of your tools and plan!
and what it can bring in both directions!

I use this Flux tool, every day and it works very well for me!!
but it took time to understand it and how to implament it into my style and trading plan..
and my back testing of my set ups i look for.


I am happy to share with you trades i take and show them here.
But some of you just want to blame blame blame....

Happy trading


2011-09-27_1249 - rodny1105's library

2011-09-27_1256 - rodny1105's library

I don't think anyone here is indicating that it does not "work" for u and I am glad someone is extracting some blood other then mine from my account. Think indicators fall under the 5% winner rule (95% loser odds),, ur one of the 5% it works for, congrats..
Ur videos are informative....
Please elaborate more on the exit strategy on the trades that aren't working out,, since here lies the grail, from what I have observed.... The winners take care of themselves..... Do u depend on a few big winners,, high percent of winners,,, etc..

Reply With Quote