Harmonic Currency Pair Cross Index | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

Harmonic Currency Pair Cross Index

Paradise, USA

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Big Charts
Favorite Futures: E-mini, Forex, Futures, Equities, Options

JetTrader View Post
Almost forgot - there are also some who took a few of my early ideas that I shared in public, 'repackaged' them and have since presented them in public as their own. I know who these people are, because I know my own work, LOL! But, I've never complained about it and I will never seek the credit for what they do. They know who they are, however. They will also remain nameless, heretofore.

There are people trading what I taught years ago, behind the scenes - of that you can be quite sure. But, I have no desire to rehash and re-teach all of that now.

JT, why don't you EXPOSE these Parasites? Call them out...why should they benefit from your Hard Work?

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." --- "Therefore, I Believe it and I will see it. And every day and in every way, I am healthier, wealthier, and wiser."
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote