ZuluTrade | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

ZuluTrade

Elite Member
Honolulu, Hawaii

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: TF

Eduard Murton View Post
I am using zulutrade myself and am very satisfied. The platform is really amazing. There is a option where one can choose to follow some other follower performance see they ROI analyzed, % wins and losses, worst/best trades, see the broker they are working with and be able to copy the settings of Signal Providers they follow. There are great options - automated, risk ranking, margin-call meter that I consider innovative.

As for currensee.com they seemed knowledgeable, but differentiate too much for my taste - I personally do not want to engage into stock or gold. Moreover, it is always better to learn how the system works with a demo, also 24/7 every day multilingual customer service is quite a must, especially if you are not a native English speaker.

Guys let's keep the thread clean and neat, should one wishes to introduce another platform, let's open his own thread. I joined this one to exchange strategies and ideas about ZuluTrade and would like to keep it this way.

Regards,
Eduard

Ok, here are my issues w/ Zulutrade.

Any idiot can pop on an EA and have at it. They do NO screening and if you look at total pips one on each signal provider you will see very few actually make money in the long run.

You do not get what the provider gets. You will have many orders 'disconnected' or 'shadow trades' which they canceled but your broker refused. Your broker will just 'disconnect' and voila, you lose money.

Most of those clown signal providers have 600 - 1000 pip stops with 5 pips take profit! So, yes, you can modify it to where you have tighter stops, but guess what.

I do believe they have a good concept, I tried, analyzed and vested probably 1,000 hours playing with it and I can tell you that the signal providers you use today will probably not be there the next time there is a big run. They have been around for quite a while and I don't see any of the guys I used from a couple years back still there. Funny how that works. I am sure they are still there, but they have different usernames! All that requires is a new email address!

So, if you want to trade all the FREE and paid EA's on the planet and have some dude from Russia collecting a check, then have at it.

Can you make money off zulutrade, YES!!! Can you lose money off Zulutrade!!! YES!!! And, my bet is on the 2nd one.

Zulutrade is not trading. It is gambling in my opinion.

The following 2 users say Thank You to bluemele for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.10 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix