Experience at Live Trading Rooms | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experience at Live Trading Rooms

Europe,Nomad

Have you seen movie Floored.
FLOORED Episode 1 | Babelgum

About - FLOORED

jertrade View Post
Hey guys,

A friend of mine and I have been going back and forth on putting together a live trading room, he is live floor broker from the CBOT that I met when I was becoming a floor broker and has been trading there since the 80's. There are alot of great set-ups that the floor guys use and I am wanting to do a webinar on them and even have him come and do some presenting. I've used them and they work. He currently is trading this stuff for his own account and is quite successful. Let me know if anyone is interested in checking out what we have. I have everything ready to go for the room, just send me your info and I'll give you a link to the room. We are wanting to focus on a daily basis the actual set-ups and trades that we like and not really get into a this is why this trade work, but we will have classes and webinars we want to put on that start from the basics and works up to advanced set ups. Let me know if you're interested.

The following user says Thank You to kk240 for this post: